H2’s First eGaming Dataset of 2010 is Now Available
Posted on 15/02/2010 in General News
H2 Gambling Capital is pleased to announce that our first eGaming dataset of 2010 has now been posted at in the password-protected area of www.h2gc.com. The dataset includes analysis of all the sector information and data H2 collects up until the end of January 2010 – therefore the numbers for 2009 are now provisional rather than estimates.
We are currently reconciling the H2 sector model versus the year end results and will publish final numbers for 2009/revised forecasts for 2010 and beyond during mid-April. All of the changes made will be outlined in an update paper as usual.
The update paper to accompany the current dataset will be posted at www.h2gc.com during the coming days along with a revised regulatory piece for the 62 nations we cover. An eGaming issues note will follow next month.
During the past quarter H2 have continued to develop the on/offshore sheet of the dataset. We will continue to work on this going forward and intend to extend our forecast range from 2012 to 2015 over the coming six months.
H2’s eGaming dataset and reports are based on information generated from our sector model and now include:
· Approximately 6 updates to the eGaming dataset each year;
· Dataset now contains approximately 12,000 data points covering all the major product categories, 62 nations and on and off shore activity;
· Papers highlighting all the changes made every time the dataset is updated;
· Up to 4 eGaming Reports covering the major issues in the sector;
· A regulatory summary covering 62 nations updated up to 6 times per year;
· Access to the report archive;
· All items are delivered electronically and are available for subscribers to download at www.h2gc.com.
H2 Gambling Capital is the leading supplier of data and market intelligence regarding the global gambling industry. Regarded, as the ’Industry Standard’ for eGaming – H2 is by far the most quoted source of data in analysts’ notes/company reports
Over the past decade H2’s team has supplied data to or worked with over 500 organisations including, operators, suppliers, regulators, professional services companies, governments, lotteries, lobby groups and trade associations.
H2’s data has been quoted in much of the media including, the BBC, the New York Times, the Financial Times, the New Yorker, CNBC, Bloomberg, Reuters and Time Magazine. H2 is eGaming Review’s official data partner and a partner firm of Gerson Lehrman Group.