The H2 eGaming Report Q1 2009 is Published
Posted on 15/07/2009 in General News
Today H2 Gambling Capital publishes its 10th quarterly eGaming report to accompany the company’s comprehensive sector dataset.
In addition to considering when eGaming might return to the levels of growth not seen in the past couple of years, and what the key drivers will be, it also features the following areas:
• A regulatory update in both Europe and the US;
• The giants of eGaming;
• The potential for M&A;
• An assessment of the merits of B2B;
• An analysis of the equation at the heart of eGaming;
• Online poker – boom or bust.
The report also highlights additional segmentation of the industry for the first time including:
• Horesracing Vs Other Sportsbetting
• Live betting Vs traditional betting
• Pari mutual betting Vs fixed odds betting;
• Monopoly Vs commercial industry value;
• Onshore Vs offshore sector value;
• Sector turnover, deposits and redemptions;
• Increase in the number of countries covered to 62.
Additional metrics will continue to be added to the H2 eGaming dataset at regular intervals. During the coming months we will be undertaking a complete review of all onshore versus offshore eGaming for all 62 jurisdictions we cover across each of the betting, casino, poker, bingo and lottery product categories.
In addition, we will also be adding an additional sheet containing some summary monthly site-by-site poker data for the majority of the leading sites. The data has been generated from H2’s proprietary data capture software. Further details about obtaining more detailed site-by-site online poker data on either a daily or a weekly basis may be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the first time access to the dataset and report are via the password protected area at www.h2gamblingcapital.com.
For access to H2’s eGaming datasets, reports and samples please contact H2 at – email@example.com